Shifting strategy, LinkedIn, media and advice from technical marketers in the trenches were all highlights of our 2021 podcast season.
Content Marketing, Engineered is almost two years old now! It's evolved and improved, but the focus remains steadfast on helping leaders and marketers reach highly technical audiences through content and digital marketing. In case you missed some of our episodes, here is a walkthrough of what we covered in 2021.
- Virtualizing the field sales role with Michael Knight, President of TTI's Semiconductor Group
- LinkedIn Miniseries featuring 5 guests, each with a unique perspective on how to leverage the platform, including:
- Advertising - AJ Wilcox, B2Linked
- Writing - John Espirian, Technical Copywriter
- Sales - Nick Capozzi, Sales Pitching
- Sales - Susan Tatum, The Conversion Company
- Measuring engagement - Scott Ingram, Relationship One
- Lead gen and spokesperson branding - Erin Moore, TREW Marketing
- New platform features - Julia Fellows, TREW Marketing
- Practical advice to improve your content marketing, including
- Video - Bryan Fittin from GoRougeX
- SEO - Kyle Roof from High Voltage SEO
- Technical writing process - Morgan Norris, TREW Marketing
- Newsjacking - Lance Looper, TREW Marketing
- Why HubSpot - Andre Leonard, TREW Marketing
- High Performing Websites - Erin Moore, TREW Marketing and Jamie Tokarz, TREW Marketing
- Honing your digital marketing strategy
- 2021 State of Marketing to Engineers report - Jenn Corcoran, GlobalSpec
- Digital Customer Engagement Maturity Model - Richard Barnett, Supplyframe
- Getting started with digital transformation - Douglas Karr, Martech Zone
- Takeaways from 346 marketing & sales books - Douglas Burdett, Marketing Book Podcast
- 2022 marketing planning - Jennifer Dawkins, TREW Marketing
- Stories from executives, marketers and salespeople working in highly technical industries
- Acquisition rebranding with Genuen leaders Jeff Gray and Tood VanGilder along with Lee Chapman from TREW Marketing
- Media Miniseries with guest host Morgan Norris and 6 experts covering both paid and earned opportunities
A huge thank you to all of these guests for sharing their wisdom and experiences on Content Marketing, Engineered!
We have an exciting line-up for the start of 2022, including:
- 2022 State of Marketing to Engineers Report!!!
- Report releases on January 10th
- Live webinar of key findings on January 19th - register now
- Podcast of key findings on January 27th
- ABM miniseries
- Other topics include writing for technical audiences, good advertising, and the importance of non-verbal communications
Thank you for supporting the show. As always I appreciate your 5-star reviews. Cheers to 2022!