If you are considering what CRM to adopt, seeking marketing and sales technology, or a new website CMS platform then this episode is for you. We also walk through how the HubSpot platform has evolved over time.
Andre Leonard, Inbound Marketing Specialist for TREW Marketing, spends much of his time helping clients onboard and be successful with the HubSpot platform. He and I field many questions about HubSpot, from the history of the platform is to which features have the biggest bang for the buck.
In this episode, Andre and I walk through HubSpot's structure, exciting new features, and the inbound marketing model. Andre then dives into each Hub, providing highlights of our favorite features. We also talk pricing -- everyone's favorite topic!
The Hubs include:
- CRM - the central connector for all hubs, where contact information is stored
- Marketing - tools include email, social media management, landing pages, blogs, and workflows
- Sales - tools include opportunity management, tasks, and tracking
- Web CMS - drag-and-drop functionality with an inline editor, responsive rendering, and security
- Services - tools include ticket management, surveys, and knowledgebase creation
- Operations - easily integrate 3rd party applications
Wendy Covey is a CEO, a technical marketing leader, author of Content Marketing, Engineered, one of The Wall Street Journal’s 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneurs in America, and she holds a Texas fishing record. She resides in a small Hill Country town southwest of Austin, Texas, where she enjoys outdoor adventures with her family.
TREW Marketing is a strategy-first content marketing agency serving B2B companies that target highly technical buyers. With deep experience in the design, embedded, measurement and automation, and software industries, TREW Marketing provides branding, marketing strategy, content development, and digital marketing services to help customers efficiently and effectively achieve business goals.