Onsite workshops are ideal for teams who are seeking in-depth focus on a particular aspect of their marketing or need help with a specific market or competitive situation.
To request a workshop, submit the form on the right and select one or more topics you're interested in. In the "Event Details" box, include any additional information we need to know. We'll contact you to confirm your workshop details.
Available workshop topics include:
- Marketing Planning
- In this hands-on, in-depth workshop led by TREW senior marketing staff, we’ll guide you through the process to develop your 12-month marketing plan. You will leave with a draft plan in-hand.
- Content Marketing
- With 60% of the engineer’s buying process happening online, companies must get found when prospects are searching. In this hands-on workshop, TREW senior marketing staff will share research data on how to reach engineers, and help you develop your content marketing plan.
- Brand Positioning and Messaging
- You have 3-8 seconds to capture a prospect’s attention. Will your message be memorable, unique and intriguing, and inspire your prospect to act? In this hands-on workshop, TREW senior marketing staff will teach you their proven process to develop a position and message to compete.
- Pipeline Management Workshop
- Companies with best-in-class pipeline management practices are 50% more likely to meet or exceed quota. Through our Smart Pipeline Management approach, we step you through the key components of managing your pipeline in an effective and efficient way, with sales and marketing working together. Expected outcomes include greater visibility and confidence of your pipeline measurements, increasing sales' efficiency, improving sales and marketing teamwork, and increasing ROI.
- Technical Writing
- Engineers trust content written by an engineering expert at a vendor company more than any other author type. And yet engineers are often the least comfortable with writing. Have your marketing writers and subject matter experts attend this workshop to learn tips and techniques to make writing for a technical audience easy and effective.