Morgan and Wendy recap their epic week at Content Marketing World 2023!
Wendy Covey and Morgan Norris were in Washington D.C. last week to attend and share their own expertise at Content Marketing Institute's annual Content Marketing World conference.
They recapped their time in this week's episode of Content Marketing, Engineered from their favorite sessions and speakers to some behind-the-scenes fun with the insiders at the event. Lastly, Morgan shares why her session about Voice of Customer interviews resonated so well with attendees.
- Connect with Morgan on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Content Marketing World
- Learn More about Content Marketing Institute
- Elizabeth Banks' American Heart Association Commercial
- Blog: The Power of Voice of Customer Insights for Engineering Companies
- Blog: Stop, Collaborate, and Listen: Harness Voices of Customers
- Podcast: Conducting Customer Interviews with Morgan Norris
Wendy Covey is a CEO, a technical marketing leader, author of Content Marketing, Engineered, one of The Wall Street Journal’s 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneurs in America, and she holds a Texas fishing record. She resides in a small Hill Country town southwest of Austin, Texas, where she enjoys outdoor adventures with her family.
TREW Marketing is a strategy-first content marketing agency serving B2B companies that target highly technical buyers. With deep experience in the design, embedded, measurement and automation, and software industries, TREW Marketing provides branding, marketing strategy, content development, and digital marketing services to help customers efficiently and effectively achieve business goals.