- Case Study -
Wineman Technology CANalytics
CANALYTICS Software Product Launch
Leading-edge products demand equally new and refined test systems for verification and validation. Wineman Technology (now Genuen), based in Saginaw, MI, and a TREW customer since 2009, specializes in designing and building custom test equipment including electronics test, dynamometers and rotating equipment and hydraulics test equipment.
WTI has a mix of services and software product offerings to support the development of test systems across the automotive, aerospace, consumer electronics and biomedical industries. In Q2 2017, they introduced a new software product, CANalytics. TREW worked with the product development, marketing/sales, and leadership teams at WTI to develop a product launch plan, messaging and value proposition, co-marketing plan with key performance indicators, and marketing/sales enablement content.
Wineman Technology CANalytics receives the National Instruments
LabVIEW Tools Network Application Enablement Product of the Year at NIWeek 2017.
News Release Posting to Online Sources
On-Demand Webinar Views
Conversion Rate From Web page to Next Activity
- Product positioning and messaging
- National Instrument (NI) partner co-marketing strategy and implementation, including:
Promotion in NI's global Enewsletter
- Web page design focusing on product features and benefits and including buyer's journey content:
Product demo video
Competitor product comparison chart access for 30-day trial
- Promotional blog posts
In the first six months of the product launch:
- Received National Instruments LabVIEW Tools Network Application Enablement Product of the year award
- 212 news release posting to online sources
- 1 placement in EE Times online
- >200 on-demand webinar views
- 30% conversion rate from web page to next activity
Featured Podcast Episode
In this episode Todd VanGilder, Vice President of Business Development at WTI, explores the benefits of a close collaboration between sales and marketing and explains how to create an aligned revenue team.