- Case Study -
Inbound Marketing Approach Boosts Lead Growth by 100%
WTI, now Genuen, specializes in providing technical solutions for a wide range of test and measurement applications with expertise in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic engineering. The company has been named a National Instruments Gold Partner and Parker Hannifin Select Partner.
TREW Marketing has served as WTI's marketing partner for almost a decade. In that time, we have shifted their marketing focus from an outbound marketing approach, largely focused on trade shows and advertising, to an inbound strategy, focused on technical content promoted on their website and social media channels.
Increase in Web Traffic
Increase in New Contacts
Increase in Web Leads
- Annual marketing strategy, campaign development, and content plan
- Brand positioning and messaging
- Buyer personas
- Website development in HubSpot CMS
- Content strategy focusing on growing organic traffic through content targeted to their buyer personas
- Marketing automation using HubSpot for measurement, contact management, email marketing, and social media management
- Quarterly content development including white papers, Ebooks, blogs, case studies, web pages, and interactive graphic
- Partner co-marketing with National Instruments
- Ongoing advisement and consulting on marketing best practices and investments
- 5% of revenue is generated from inbound web leads
- Organic traffic has grown from 25% to 70% of total traffic
- 62% increase web visits
- 100% growth in leads; majority of leads are now from inbound
- 2018 National Instruments Americas Partner of the Year
"Over the last several years, we've invested in our marketing foundation and shifted our investment from a mostly outbound approach with a heavy focus on trade shows to a more inbound approach focused on web and content marketing. As a result, our company has grown over 50%, and, today, the majority of our leads come from online sources."
– Matt Eurich, President of Wineman Technology
Featured Podcast Episode
In this episode Todd VanGilder, Vice President of Business Development at WTI, explores the benefits of a close collaboration between sales and marketing and explains how to create an aligned revenue team.