This ebook, tailored to technical B2B business and marketing leaders, guides you through TREW’s proven website redesign process.
Your website is the hardest working, 24-hour-a-day employee in your marketing organization. It’s always on, and always ready to communicate your brand and value to your audience all over the world. But what if your website isn’t performing at its optimum level? Is it outdated, content poor, or failing you in lead generation? If you nodded your head in agreement, it’s time to create a plan of attack to invest in and improve your site’s marketing effectiveness.
Written by TREW’s web and search architects, Smart Marketing for Engineers: Website Redesign is organized into six chapters and provides clear steps on how to create an effective website, including:
- Site Strategy: Discover how to build an effective site strategy focused on your goals and target audience
- Information Architecture: Utilize knowledge of your users to define a site map and user paths
- Create Winning Wireframes: Learn some simple steps for effective web page layout
- Distinguish Your Brand With Great Web Design: Understand how to approach your website’s look and feel to set your brand apart
- Create Content to Attract and Convert Web Visitors: Learn which content to focus on and how to build landing pages that convert
- Content Management System – Building Your Site to Last: Discover how to select the right CMS platform for your needs