2023 State of Marketing to Engineers
Watch GlobalSpec and TREW Marketing as they share important findings from their research on the content, online search, and buying preferences of engineers and technical buyers.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- Learn how your audience views the industry shift toward online and content marketing
- How to effectively apply this knowledge to your marketing efforts
Our survey contains a mix of popular topics we’ve asked about consistently to monitor trends, along with fresh questions that take a deeper dive into buying behaviors. This year’s research touches on search, finding industry experts, podcasts, and in-person events.
This research report is designed to help you better understand the information needs of technical buyers, giving you critical insight to guide your marketing plans in 2023 and beyond.
We look to answer questions including:
- Where do engineers seek information to make purchase decisions?
- How much of the buying process is spent online before engineers engage with sales?
- What types of content are most and least favored by technical buyers?
- What sales behaviors do engineers value most?
Wendy Covey is a CEO, technical marketing leader, author of Content Marketing, Engineered, one of The Wall Street Journal’s 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneurs in America. Over the last 25 years, Wendy and her team at TREW Marketing have helped hundreds of highly technical companies build trust and fill their pipelines through inbound marketing.
CJ Haight is the Content Marketing Manager at GlobalSpec, where he focuses on creating and improving all customer-facing elements such as collateral, media kits, GlobalSpec’s Marketing Maven blog, social media presence, and websites. He is also a strong brand ambassador, making sure we are presenting our brand identity appropriately.