2021 State of Marketing to Engineers
The Covid Impact
For the past four years, TREW Marketing has partnered with GlobalSpec to conduct research on the content, online search and buying preferences of engineering, technical and industrial professionals around the world and across age groups.
Each year, we’ve empathized with industrial marketer’s need to justify their marketing spend. They’ve long needed to make informed decisions– including people, time and budget –to deliver maximum ROI. The market in 2020 has further underscored those needs.
To reflect current conditions in this report, we have included questions about the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on engineers, as well as the emerging marketing tactics of virtual events, video and podcasting.
This research report is designed to help you better understand the information needs of your target audience, giving you the critical insight needed to guide your marketing plans in 2021 and beyond, including:
- Where do engineers seek information to make purchase decisions?
- How much of the buying process is spent online before engineers engage with sales?
- What social media channels engineers prefer?
- What are engineers' opinions about retargeted ads?
- Are engineers likely to attend virtual events in 2021?
Download your free copy by submitting the form on the right. Or click the image below to access our most recent report.