TREW Marketing partnered with IEEE GlobalSpec in 2017 to conduct research on the content, online search and buying preferences of engineering, technical and industrial professionals around the world and across age groups.
This research provides data to help business, marketing and sales leaders make smart marketing investments, including:
- What content appeals most to millennial engineers, and how does this compare to other age groups?
- What percentage of the engineer’s buying process happens online, and how does this vary by regions around the world?
- What are engineers' most preferred content sources?
- What fields are engineers are most likely to complete on a web form?
- How many interactions do engineers have with a company before they are ready to engage directly with sales?
Download your free copy by submitting the form on the right.