We are seeking a part-time Sales Qualifier to join our full-service marketing agency serving B2B engineering and technology companies.
In this role, you will cultivate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities in support of TREW Marketing’s revenue goals. Through your strong relationship skills, you will develop rapport with prospects, utilizing a consultative approach to understand their marketing needs and assess a fit with TREW’s expertise. You serve as TREW’s brand ambassador – representing our culture and core values with each interaction.
- Profile potential prospects in TREW’s database, utilizing established lead scoring
- Research and develop new sales leads outside of TREW’s database (online, events, networking)
- Conduct outreach to secure meetings via multiple channels (email, phone, social)
- Qualify prospects
- Learn about each prospect’s business and marketing needs
- Assess a mutual fit between prospect and TREW
- Engage TREW leadership with qualified opportunities
- Co-manage opportunities with company leadership
- Create proposals utilizing TREW’s cloud-based proposal software
- Ensure proper documentation of contacts and sales activity in our CRM
- Excellent, structured communication skills (video, phone, email)
- Professional, approachable demeanor
- Ability to quickly develop rapport, particularly with skeptical engineer executives
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Responsive, organized, and flexible
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to thrive in a virtual work environment
- Knowledge of integrated marketing, including inbound/digital and outbound channels
- 3+ years consultative sales experience for a professional services company, ideally with a marketing agency
- Successful prospecting experience, both in-person and online
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience utilizing a CRM platform, ideally HubSpot
- Preferred candidates will have these additional qualifications:
- Inbound/digital marketing experience
- Past work in B2B technology, particularly engineering or IT markets
- HubSpot sales and marketing certifications
- Completed some formal sales training
Compensation and Perks
- Base + bonus compensation structure
- Paid holidays and flex days
- Virtual office environment
This is a part-time employment opportunity (20 hours/week) requiring home office capabilities. We’d prefer to hire someone living in the Austin, TX area, but will consider a standout person located elsewhere in Texas.
Most meetings are conducted via GoToMeeting or in-person locally in Austin. Limited U.S. travel may be necessary.
Interested, qualified candidates should send a summary of their experience and interest along with their LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about TREW Marketing, a marketing agency dedicated to serving the needs of B2B engineering and technical companies, by visiting our company page.