We are seeking a Digital Marketing Contractor to join our team of marketers serving companies targeting technical markets.
In this role, you will apply your experience and certifications in HubSpot Marketing, Sales, CRM and CMSto execute B2B inbound digital marketing projects within the HubSpot platform. Projects may include:
- Templated website redesigns
- Website maintenance projects
- HubSpot onboarding and implementation
- Workflow development
- Lead scoring implementation
- Enewsletter creation and development
- Social media management
- Email and blog writing
- Content copy editing
- Inbound marketing project management
Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to jump into a fast-paced, multi-client agency while providing superior project management, working cross-functionally with account managers, and specialists including designers, developers, and writers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and project manage multiple concurrent web redesign and HubSpot inbound projects from inception to launch, ensuring all requirements have been met, sites are thoroughly tested and projects are delivered on time and within expected budget
- Create detailed project plans that include timelines, workflows and/or Gantt charts and provide weekly internal and external team updates to ensure projects stay on track and tasks are complete on schedule
- Identify, document, and manage scope or deliverable change requests, whether initiated internally or by the client
- Plan for and control quality by reviewing items before delivery to client; monitor and enhance internal and external deliverables/documents, and work with internal teams on needed revisions/enhancements
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects
- Test, review and ensure quality of all client deliverables, including managing end-to-end QA process prior to deployment
- Regularly update project stakeholders on status, progress, risks and challenges.
- Provide implementation and post-implementation customer support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, digital media, journalism, advertising/marketing communications or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing project management experience; agency experience is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of how to drive audience engagement within web and social media platforms
- If not already certified, ability to become certified and proficient in the HubSpot suite of sales, marketing, and web platforms
· Hands-on experience measuring, monitoring, analyzing and reporting metrics performance of website initiatives, social media platforms, and search engines
- Demonstrated successful project management and execution
- Pixel perfect attention to detail and an eye for design combined with an interest in creating optimal digital user experiences
- Home office based in the United States; we strongly prefer candidates residing in the Austin Metro area
This is a contractor opportunity (10-20 hours/week) requiring home office capabilities. We’d prefer to hire someone living in the Austin, TX area, but will consider a stand-out person located elsewhere in Texas. Future part- and full-time employment opportunities may be available for outstanding performers.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.