We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our growing agency focused in the B2B science, engineering, and technology markets. In this role, you will lead the execution of custom marketing and content plans, working with a team of specialists and writers, and collaborate closely with clients to ensure we deliver results. There is a specific focus on implementation of inbound digital marketing projects within the HubSpot platform including, but not limited to, marketing automation set up and training for clients, website strategy and maintenance, SEO, social media, multi-touch email campaigns, and sales enablement.
The ideal candidate has expertise working with marketing automation and other digital marketing platforms and is adept at applying the full marketing mix to meet client goals, such as launching products, overseeing content development, and generating/converting digital leads. Must be a self-starter with superior project management and keen attention to detail.
- Serve as a HubSpot expert and advisor to our team and out clients, keeping up with the latest innovations on the platform
- Lead and project manage multiple Web and digital marketing projects within HubSpot from inception to execution, ensuring all requirements have been met, final material is thoroughly tested and free of errors, and projects are delivered on time and within expected budget
- Manage comprehensive content marketing plans, ensuring flawless, quality content that delivers expected results
- Build and execute SEO and SEM strategies
- Ensure a balance of efficient and on-budget execution with creative new approaches to meet and exceed objectives
- Build trust with clients, turning them into our biggest fans
Candidate will be held accountable to:
- Serve as the primary client-facing lead on designated accounts
- Ensure defined objectives are monitored and reported, and changes are made where metrics goals are not being met
- Ensure clear communication between the client and TREW team/leadership, utilizing tools such as project plans, status reports, and editorial calendars, and leading project/status meetings
- Develop and/or review marketing content
- Create and deliver presentations
- Ensure on-time execution of marketing initiatives
Demonstrated skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, video conference, phone, email)
- Ability to customize/prioritize marketing activities to meet specified goals
- Experience leading projects in a variety of marketing media areas; leading and working with both creative/design and business professionals
- Very strong initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong writing and editing skills; attention to detail
- Comfortable and effective speaking up and sharing opinions with clients, TREW team
- Past work in B2B technology, particularly scientific, engineering and IT markets
- Share a passion for living the TREW values of collaboration, trust, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- 6-10 years marketing communications experience, including project ownership on accounts
- Marketing Automation software experience, including HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua
- Experience creating or maintaining Websites
- Demonstrated successful marketing project and team management for B2B clients in an agency setting
This is a full-time position requiring home office capabilities. Most client calls and meetings are virtual, but there may be up 4 trips a year in the U.S.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.