We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our growing agency focused in the B2B science, engineering and technology markets. In this role, you will develop custom marketing and content plans, lead a team of specialists to implement integrated marketing programs, and collaborate closely with clients to ensure we deliver results.
The ideal candidate is adept at applying the full marketing mix to meet client goals, such as launching products, re-positioning company brands, and generating digital leads. They will also have demonstrated a talent for managing multiple programs, initiatives, and teams.
- Understand clients’ business strategy, differentiation, and position
- Define audience personas
- Develop integrated marketing and content plans that tie to customer’s business goals
- Identify and manage internal, external and client resources needed to accomplish plans
- Ensure services are delivered based on TREW/client agreements
- Oversee and contribute to team implementation of marketing activities
- Mentor, grow, and provide feedback to team members
Candidate will be held accountable to:
- Serve as the primary client-facing lead on designated accounts
- Ensure defined objectives are monitored and reported, and changes are made where metrics goals are not being met
- Ensure clear communication between the client and TREW team/leadership, utilizing tools such as project plans, status reports, and editorial calendars, and leading project/status meetings
- Develop and/or edit marketing content
- Create and deliver presentations
- Attend and contribute to internal TREW team meetings
- Write posts and contribute ideas to the TREW Smart Marketing Blog
Demonstrated skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, video conference, phone, email)
- Ability to customize/prioritize marketing activities to meet specified goals
- Experience leading projects in a variety of marketing media areas; leading and working with both creative/design and business professionals
- Talent in concurrently managing multiple programs, projects, and teams
- Very strong initiative and resourcefulness
- Comfortable and effective speaking up and sharing opinions with clients, TREW team
- Past work in B2B technology, particularly scientific, engineering and IT markets
- Share a passion for living the TREW values of collaboration, trust, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- 6-10 years marketing communications experience, including project ownership on accounts
- Demonstrated successful marketing project and team management
- Familiarity with tools including MS Office, marketing automation, CRM, DropBox, GoToMeeting, Trello
- HubSpot Marketing and Sales platform experience is a plus
This is a full-time position requiring home office capabilities. Salary range is $70,000- $75,000. Most client calls and meetings are virtual, but there may be up 4 trips a year in the U.S.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.