Sales Enablement encompasses the information, content and tools to help salespeople consistently sell more effectively. Companies that use sales enablement best practices are 50% more likely to achieve or exceed sales quota*, such as successfully engaging your target personas through their buyers' journey. Marketing serves a critical role through lead generation and qualification (technical prospects complete 68% of the buyers journey before they engage with sales*) as well as sales content. Supporting technology such as HubSpot CRM and Sales are also necessary to support the sales enablement process.
By sales and marketing working together, you'll greatly increase your odds of meeting your revenue goals, and create one seamless experience for the prospect -- delivering value and building trust with each touchpoint.
*Data sources: Research report -- Marketing and Selling through the Buyers Journey; Research Report -- The State of Sales Enablement, Aberdeen Group
How can TREW Marketing support my sales team?
- Sales Enablement Workshop
- Buyer persona development
- Content development along the buyer's journey
- Presentation development - Powerpoint, whiteboard, video
- Sales enablement content - email templates, case studies, ROI studies
- Intelligent lead nurturing workflows
- Lead scoring
- HubSpot CRM onboarding