Vertech Partners with TREW to Embrace Inbound Marketing
Content Marketing and Website Updates Help System Integrator Find New Leads and Customers
Vertech’s team of control engineers specialize in designing and implementing complex control systems that automate industrial equipment and processes. While these “control freaks” are experts at helping manufacturers step into the digital world with automation, they looked to TREW for help in implementing digital marketing and marketing automation tactics.
After working with multiple marketing firms, Vertech knew they needed a firm with proven success in B2B marketing and selling to technical audiences. In the beginning of 2017, Vertech hired TREW Marketing to help create and execute an inbound marketing strategy for reaching industrial automation engineers and leadership.
TREW Marketing helped Vertech develop their marketing strategy and plan their marketing activities to revolve around producing high-quality content that moves their target audience through the pipeline. Vertech signed on to HubSpot for marketing automation, to host their blog and landing pages, and to capture and manage leads and contacts.
With an actionable marketing and content marketing plan in place, Vertech saw immediate results in their website traffic, inbound leads, and new contacts generated from their new blog and gated content. In their first year of inbound marketing, their Web traffic increased 33% and increased inbound leads by more than 200%.
- Marketing Planning and Assessment
- Buyer Persona Development
- SEO strategy focusing on growing organic traffic through content targeted to their buyer personas
- Landing page and blog creation in HubSpot
- Monthly Website updates including navigation, footer, header, resource section, and content updates throughout
- Content Calendar Management
- Content creation – white papers, Webinar, blogs, emails, newsletters
- Marketing scorecard to measure key performance indicators across campaigns
By implementing and inbound marketing strategy, Vertech successfully attracted and converted visitors on their website.
- Web traffic increased by 33%
- We leads increased 200%
- 22% increase in average web session time
- Grew referral traffic from key partners by 200 sessions
- Achieved an average of 26% visit-to-lead conversion on landing pages
Not only did Vertech's web traffic increase, but they also generate new leads and contacts thanks to inbound marketing.