TREW Marketing is seeking a marketing intern to join our full-service marketing agency in Austin, Texas focused in the B2B science, engineering and technology markets.
The TREW intern serves as an integral member of the TREW team and will work with agency principals, account managers, specialists, and clients on a variety of marketing projects.
In addition to gaining valuable work experience within a marketing agency, you will also have the ability to become Inbound Marketing Certified through the HubSpot marketing automation platform. You will learn how to create web pages and develop email nurturing programs within the HubSpot platform. We will guide you in best practices of inbound marketing including strategic writing for technical audiences, and developing content plans targeted to buyer personas to create leads and new customers for TREW. You will have the opportunity to work on client-facing projects with clients who work on cutting-edge product and service innovations around the country.
- Promoting TREW content on social media platforms
- Writing content promoting the agency and our services including blog posts and case studies
- Creating web pages and email content
- Developing graphics and visual content including slide decks and infographics
- Learning HubSpot and becoming Inbound Marketing Certified
- Reviewing TREW metrics and providing suggestions on tactics to improve our results
- Current student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field
- Located in the United States, preferably near Austin, TX
- No previous marketing experience or internships required – we will train you!
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Based in Austin, TX, this is a 15-hour a week, unpaid position requiring home-office capabilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the form on the right side of this page.