We are seeking a marketing professional to join our fully remote agency focused in the B2B science, engineering, and technology markets. In this position, you will plan, project manage, and execute diverse digital and content marketing programs for technical audiences. The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas of content writing, digital marketing, marketing automation, and production design for technical, B2B companies.
Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to jump into a fast-paced, multi-client agency while providing superior project management, working cross-functionally with account managers, specialists, and contractors.
As Senior Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with account managers and other specialists to:
- Research, define personas, and create content plans to attract prospects through a buyer’s journey
- Ensure a balance of efficient and on-budget execution with creative new approaches to meet and exceed objectives
- Deliver analysis on digital marketing analytics and make recommendations to achieve desired client results
- Develop and copy edit on-brand and error-free marketing content for clients and TREW
- Build website pages with final content and imagery, following all on-page SEO best practices and ensuring consistent and error-free pages
- Build visually engaging presentations for events, webinars, sales, and final project deliverables
- Collaborate, listen, and provide feedback to team members
- Build trust with clients, turning them into our biggest fans
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated:
- Excellent communication skills (presentation and written, in person and via phone)
- Technical B2B marketing experience
- Expert project management discipline
- Experience using marketing automation software
- Experience building web pages in a commonly used CMS
- Copy writing and editing for digital ads, social media, email marketing, and web content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Analytical skills to interpret content results and make recommendations to help clients achieve desired goals
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness; passion for creatively reaching win-win resolutions
- Comfort sharing opinions with clients and internal teams; assertive yet professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5-8 years marketing experience, focused on B2B technical content marketing
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Production design skills and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Previous home-office experience preferred
This is a fully remote position. Candidates must be based in the United States and available 8-5 p.m. CT. Most team meetings are held in the Austin Metro area as needed – travel may include 2-4 trips per year in the U.S.
Compensation is $75,000 a year. TREW employees also receive 26 paid days off each year, health insurance, retirement plan and matching, home-office stipend, and reimbursable monthly expenses for phone and internet.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.