We are seeking a marketing professional to join our fully remote agency focused in the B2B science, engineering, and technology markets. In this position, you will plan, project manage and execute diverse digital and content marketing programs for marketing TREW and TREW clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas of content writing, digital marketing, marketing automation, and superior project management skills for technical, B2B companies.
Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to jump into a fast-paced, multi-client agency while providing superior project management, working cross-functionally with account managers and specialists including designers, developers, and writers.
In this role you will have a hybrid focus on client-facing projects as well as TREW-agency marketing projects as follows:
- Client-Facing Projects:
- Serve as the main point of contact and lead HubSpot onboarding projects and trainings across the full platform
- Implement digital advertising campaigns across Google and LinkedIn platforms
- Write and edit web and email content and ensure SEO best practices are implemented
- Support client website redesign projects by advising on HubSpot CMS best practices and providing content entry, image selection, and Q/A
- Build visually engaging and on-brand presentations for events, webinars, sales, and marketing campaigns
- Pull monthly and quarterly metrics report and provide analysis and recommendations to client account managers to achieve desired results
- TREW-Agency Marketing Projects
- Ensure TREW’s own marketing campaigns are executed according to the annual marketing plan
- Write blog posts and lead TREW’s blogging efforts by creating and updating a quarterly content calendar and soliciting team subject matter experts to write blogs
- Develop on-brand social media posts and images, set-up weekly posts on LinkedIn
- Execute email workflows and nurture campaigns in HubSpot
- Pull monthly and quarterly metrics report and provide analysis and recommendations to the leadership team to achieve campaign goals and objectives
Demonstrated skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (presentation and written, in person and via phone)
- Experience utilizing marketing automation software (HubSpot strongly preferred) and HubSpot-certified
- Technical B2B marketing experience
- Experience leading projects in search, digital and inbound marketing
- Experience building web pages in a commonly used CMS
- Very strong initiative and resourcefulness; passion for creatively reaching win-win resolutions
- Comfortable sharing opinions with clients, TREW team; assertive yet professional
- Embody the TREW values of collaboration, trust, and integrity with everyone
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 4+ years marketing experience, focused on design and web design
- 2+ years of experience in technical B2B marketing
- Demonstrated successful project management and execution
- Previous home-office experience preferred
This is a fully remote position. Candidates must be based in the United States and available 8-5 p.m. CT. Most team meetings are held in the Austin Metro area as needed – travel may include 2-4 trips per year in the U.S.
Compensation is $65-70,000 a year. TREW employees also receive 26 paid days off each year, health insurance, 401k matching, and reimbursable monthly expenses for phone and internet.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.