Inbound Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our growing agency focused in the B2B science, engineering, and technology markets. In this position, you will be responsible for successful coordination of inbound marketing projects including content writing and editing, website CMS content entry, email campaign development, and social media management. The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas of content development, digital marketing, social media management/paid social, HubSpot marketing automation and CRM, and superior project management skills.
Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to jump into a fast-paced, multi-client agency while providing superior project management, working cross-functionally with account managers, and specialists including designers, developers, and writers.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate content calendar for clients, manage client blogs and social media publishing efforts
- Develop and copy edit marketing content for clients.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills and all work must free of spelling and grammar errors and typos. Content must be written in accordance with TREW or our client’s tone of voice and adhering to AP Style or the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and deliver presentations with confidence
- Work closely with designers and web developers to execute projects
- Serve as a resource to other team members when needed
- Attend and contribute to regular TREW team meetings
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated:
- Excellent communication skills (presentation and written, in person and via phone)
- Experience with writing and editing content and inbound marketing
- Experience utilizing marketing automation software and HubSpot-certified
- Very strong initiative and resourcefulness; passion for creatively reaching win-win resolutions
- Comfortable sharing opinions with the TREW team; assertive yet professional
- Embody the TREW values of collaboration, trust, and integrity with everyone
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years content, web/digital, inbound marketing experience
- Demonstrated successful project management and execution
- Familiarity with tools including MS Office, marketing automation, CRM, DropBox, GoToMeeting, Trello
- Ability and interest in working from home
Based in Austin, TX, this is a full-time position requiring home-office capabilities. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes reimbursable monthly expenses for phone and internet, as well as health insurance.