We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our growing agency focused in the B2B science, engineering, and technology markets. In this role, you will be responsible for HubSpot implementations, onboardings, ad hoc training calls, and the project management of HubSpot templated website redesigns.
The ideal candidate is an expert across the full HubSpot product suite and is comfortable implementing and training in the tool. A proven track record of implementing and managing website redesigns in the HubSpot CMS is required as well.
As the primary client contact on all HubSpot projects, it is imperative that you are an excellent communicator who is proficient at project management and developing and delivering presentations.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact internally and externally for all HubSpot-related projects
- Lead all HubSpot onboarding projects and trainings across the full platform
- Lead and project manage websites within HubSpot from inception to execution, ensuring all requirements have been met, final material is thoroughly tested and free of errors, and projects are delivered on time and within expected budget
- Oversee the team executing website projects, and manage the client relationship throughout the project
- Ensure a balance of efficient and on-budget execution with creative new approaches to meet and exceed objectives
- Build trust with clients, turning them into our biggest fans
Demonstrated skills and knowledge:
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills, both internally and client facing
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Punctual and deadline driven
- Highly proficient in HubSpot across the CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and CMS.
- Very strong initiative and resourcefulness
- Comfortable and effective speaking up and sharing opinions with clients, TREW team
- Share a passion for living the TREW values of collaboration, trust, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing and 1-3 years in HubSpot
- Experience implementing and managing templated website redesigns in the HubSpot CMS
- Agency experience preferred but not required
Based in Austin, TX, this is a full-time position requiring home-office capabilities. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes reimbursable monthly expenses for phone and internet, as well as health insurance.