We have a motto at TREW Marketing: “Trust Drives Results.” TREW started with humble beginnings at one of the worst possible economic times – early 2008, just before the Great Recession began in earnest. Despite this, we’ve achieved a new milestone that less than half of all small businesses ever reach – the 4-year mark. It’s been a year of building trust and driving results for our growing clients, and here are a few highlights:
- The Wall Street Journal selected TREW as one of ten most innovative small businesses in America
- We self-published a new e-book, Smart Marketing for Engineers, and our promotional campaign won the Gold MarCom Award
- TREW revenue is on track to grow 34% YOY in 2011
- 179% more visitors came to trewmarketing.com and spent more time once there
- Our Twitter followers have grown by 4x in just the last 5 months of 2011
But books and awards can only carry a company so far. What really counts is driving results for our customers. Here are some highlights from their marketing successes in 2011:
Branding and positioning success
TREW also created a “brain” for new client, Adaxa USA including a positioning statement, long pitch, tagline “Guiding You Through ERP” and company-level messaging such as, “Adaxa develops powerful ERP solutions for mid-size companies that need to order, shelve, assemble and ship their products efficiently.”
New website launches
Growth in website traffic
Optimized search advertising
Awareness through targeted PR outreach
With this success, we continue to build trust with our customers. With this trust, we are honored to be working with many of the same customers as well as nearly ten new ones in 2011:
We believe this success is due to three key advantages TREW uniquely brings to our clients:
1. We know engineers and scientists.
We are focused. As one of the only marketing agencies in the world whose sole focus is working with B2B companies and organizations targeting engineering and scientific markets, we know the unique challenges of marketing to technical audiences:
- Engineers and scientists are skeptical of marketing.
- They need a wealth of technical information that is easy to find and read.
- They want to know a solution is proven – that they can trust your expertise and specs.
2. We plan broadly and then go deep.
The key to smart marketing is to start with a plan tied to business goals and with defined measurable objectives. As a full-service marketing agency, we have a broad understanding of all aspects of marketing and how to integrate across media for the greatest impact. Once a plan is in place, we then go deep into each media to create thorough programs that leverage each other.
3. We believe Trust Drives Results.
We at TREW Marketing firmly believe that trust – with each other as employees, with our clients, and ultimately with our clients’ audiences – is the key factor for producing consistent marketing success. That trust also drives loyalty, such that nearly 100% of our science and engineering customers who came on board in 2008 are still with us today.
With our proven record of thriving partnerships, more and more companies are coming to us for our unique expertise marketing to technical audiences. We look forward to delivering continued smart marketing and outstanding results to our customers in 2012, and wish all of you a joyful holiday season! To learn more about why engineering and scientific customers consistently choose TREW Marketing, see our video TREW Stories: