“TREW’s marketing expertise and knowledge of the embedded space make them a trusted advisor to help us drive awareness and demand, as we continue to grow our business and market share,” said Jason Clarke, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Crank Software. “They have a proven track record developing and executing strategic marketing plans that focus on results, and we’re extremely pleased with the results they helped us achieve on our launch of Storyboard Suite 3.0.”
Crank Software specializes in embedded user interface (UI) solutions that enable R&D teams to more quickly develop UIs for resource-constrained embedded devices like in-car graphical displays and animated GPS systems.
When Crank needed to launch the latest version of their flagship software, Storyboard™ Suite, they chose TREW Marketing for our experience in developing product launch plans that target embedded design engineers. Crank sought to increase awareness of Storyboard Suite 3.0, drive web visits and capture leads through software evaluation downloads.
Marketing communication strategy for the Storyboard Suite 3.0 launch including:
- Media relations strategy and execution
- Search engine optimization and advertising
- Launch email and automated direct marketing
- Social media strategy and execution
- Partner co-marketing with QNX in the Consumer Electronics Show concept car
- 85% increase in evaluation downloads
- 56% increase in online leads following the launch
- 38% increase in total web traffic following the launch
- 237 news release postings to online sources
- 2 contributed articles in RTC and Embedded Computing Design
- +3-minutes time-on-site to launch landing page
- 2-hours time-on-site generated from Twitter links
Beyond the Storyboard Suite launch, TREW Marketing continues to serve as Crank Software’s marketing partner, providing ongoing strategy consulting, brand and product-level messaging and positioning, media relations, content marketing, partner co-marketing, search engine optimization, search advertising, social media and email marketing services.
Want to learn more about product launches?