Tag-Archive for » e-newsletter «
TREW Marketing is proud to introduce TREW Marketing Resources, a portal of B2B marketing resources, and the inaugural addition of TREW News, our new quarterly newsletter.
Looking for a collection of B2B marketing resources? The TREW Marketing Resources area of trewmarketing.com is a compilation of marketing guides that contain best practices, industry data, and practical how-to’s on a variety of topics, specifically for marketing to technical audiences.
The TREW Marketing Resources page features the following guides:
- E-books and White Papers:
- Smart Marketing for Engineers – An e-book that helps technical business leaders build and execute an efficient and effective marketing program where every dollar and every hour spent drives results.
- Inbound Marketing: 5 Keys to Generating Leads on Your Website – A white paper written to educate small to mid-size companies that serve scientists, engineers, and technical professionals on the importance of inbound marketing
- Webcasts and Videos
- Survey Report: 3 Must-do’s When Marketing to Technical Audiences – A three-part webcast describing how engineers use different media sources with practical takeaways for applying these findings in your marketing plan.
- TREW Talks: Case Studies – Our newest addition is a webinar that steps you through a crash course in creating lead-generating case studies that will build credibility for your products and services.
In addition to these resources, you can receive updates via email to new resources we add by subscribing to TREW News. This is our new quarterly newsletter highlighting our most popular marketing resources, offering industry best practices and marketing tips to help you reach technical audiences, and keeping you up to date on what’s new at TREW Marketing.
Don’t want to miss another issue? Subscribe to TREW News by filling out the form below and clicking submit:
The Hogg Foundation sought to understand internal and external perceptions of their key stakeholders, with plans to use the information gleaned from research to guide messaging, vision, and impact for the future. At the same time, the foundation leadership knew they needed to take immediate action to improve their website experience.
TREW Marketing was engaged to conduct an in-depth market research project, focused on leadership and staff, as well as external groups of stakeholders and consumers. Following this research, TREW Marketing redesigned the Hogg Foundation website to ease navigation, content updates, and better align with foundation initiatives. TREW Marketing also provided an e-newsletter template and integration with Constant Contact for efficient e-communication efforts.
Results of this project included:
- Detailed, actionable data and recommendations for branding, messaging, and communications
- Re-designed website with clear navigation paths and a robust content management system
- E-newsletter template extending the web brand experience
Former Hogg Foundation Website
“TREW Marketing took the time to really understand our organizations brand research goals and challenges. They put our staff at ease during internal interviews and helped us achieve a remarkable response rate for our external email survey,” said Merrell Foote, Communications Director for the foundation. ”The website refresh project has given us a more visually appealing, user-friendly site and an easy-to-use, flexible tool for managing content. The research data and the improved website leave us well-prepared to develop a new brand for the foundation.”
TREW Marketing partners Andy Pyle and Ryan Kagan were crucial contributors to this project. Pyle provided his market research expertise to deteremine the methodology utilized and performed data analysis. Ryan’s web design and programming skills were an excellent fit for this project, and the content management system built by Kagan provided a scalable web platform, which the Hogg Foundation can build upon following the results of the re-branding efforts.
Founded in 1940, the Hogg Foundation’s mission is to promote mental health in Texas. The foundation awards grants for mental health services for children and adults, public policy projects, academic research and conferences, training workshops, and other public education activities. The Hogg Foundation is in the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement at the University of Texas at Austin.